Wednesday 12 September 2012

Introduction To Myself


HOLA! My name is Romey Oldworth, welcome to my blog J

After a long indecisive struggle of choosing, I am currently studying the subjects: English Literature, Economics, Photography and Media Studies at Hurtwood House and I live in West Sussex near Petworth. 

My hopes for the future entail becoming a film producer or director, I’m not completely sure yet… I’ll just see where the wind blows me! But I have always had an interest in film and acting. 

When I was younger I had a burning desire to become an actress but I soon discovered my passion for photography and interest in film which has introduced me to possess a love for the film industry.

In the summer I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to do work experience at Ecosse Films which has increased my awareness of the film production industry and deepened my knowledge of film and the importance of quality script writing. I had the chance to read the original scripts of The Decoy Bride, Nowhere Boy, Becoming Jane, a new film coming out this October called Love Bite and their current project Diana which follows the last two years of Princess Diana's life. 

A few of my favourites films are: The Kings Speech, Nowhere Boy, She's The Man, Ghost, Dirty Dancing and many many more!

Nowhere Boy

The King's Speech

Dirty Dancing
I have a slight obsession with YouTube and spend the majority of the time on my computer searching for new and interesting vloggers and I keep up to date with some who I am already subscribed too, for example JacksGap and Sam Pepper who both have a passion for film and video making and inspire me to achieve my goal in life of eventually becoming apart of the film industry (they are also both hilarious which is a bonus!)

JacksGap YouTube Channel

Sam Pepper YouTube Channel

I like lots of different genres of music but right now I'm into Alternative and Singer/Songwriter artists. Such as AltJ, Jose Gonzalez and Daughter. The best band of all time has to be The Beatles. 


Alt-J
The Beatles
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and I sincerely hope you enjoy it J
Adios, x











No comments:

Post a Comment